Best Bridal Shower Gifts to Give
Bridal showers are a time to celebrate the upcoming vows with the bride. Food, games, gifts and laughter are all part of these showers. You do not want to take an oh-hum gift to the bride. Your gift needs to be one of the best bridal shower gifts you can give! Check out our top ideas for these gifts.
1. Personalized Champagne Flutes - A set of two of these flutes makes an ideal gift, as the bride and groom can use them on their wedding day to drink to their toasts that others make. You can have initials or other things engraved on these.
2. Wedding Cake Knife and Server - The bride can have these used at the reception to serve the wedding cake. If the event is not being catered, it is helpful to have this set ready to use. The bride will appreciate this gift!
3. Bride Wedding Handkerchief - The bride will find this gift to be very useful on her wedding day. She can use it for when she cries her tears of joy. Many pass it down to their daughters as ‘something used’.
4.Wood Salad Set - This salad set is an exquisite gift for any bride.
5. Personalized Cutting Board - This gift will be cherished for years by both the bride and groom.
6. His and Her Mugs - These mugs are a cute idea because the newly married couple can drink coffee together each morning using them. Many sites and stores have versions of these mugs.
7. Wood Tray with Rope Handles - This serving tray will help the bride after she is married bring coffee or other items to her husband or guests. Rope handles are sturdy to handle carrying items on the tray.
8. The Wedding Couple Personalized Frame - This frame is a good way to show your love and support for the couple. It will bring them back to this joyous occasion every time they look at it.
9. Personalized Honeymoon Beach Bag for Two - This shower gift is ideal when you know that the bride and groom are leaving for the tropics after the wedding. You can have their names and wedding date or any other personalization you want to place on the bag.
10. Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right Pillowcases - These pillowcases have "Mr. Right" on one pillowcase and "Mrs. Always Right" on the other pillowcase. You add the groom's name to the first one and bride's name to the second one.
The Worst Bridal Shower Gifts
1. Self-Help Books - Avoid giving books about how to make a marriage last as gifts for bridal showers. This is basically warning the bride that she is going to have problems. However, you do not know that for sure so make it a happy occasion with one of the best gifts.
2. Edible Underwear - This underwear is fine for the couple to buy each other, but do not give this as a shower gift to the bride at her shower. Be more dignified than this.
3. Blenders - Brides receive too many blenders, mixers and sets of cookware between shower and wedding presents. Just avoid this gift for this reason.
4. Vacuum Cleaner - Most brides would hate even the idea of getting a vacuum cleaner for a shower gift let alone getting one as a gift. Same goes for mops and brooms.
5. Artwork - Artwork is such a personal thing that if you do not know exactly what the bride likes you may miss the mark giving it for a shower gift. Instead, choose from our list of the best gifts.
Make the bridal shower a pleasant, memorable moment in time. Show her how much you care about her with a super thoughtful present. You should always strive to give the best bridal shower gifts whenever you go to any shower for a bride.
We are a group of passionate gift-givers who saw a need and created a solution: A one-step method to finding the perfect gift. Gone are the days of spending hours clicking, searching, and clicking some more to find the right gift for the right person. GetThemGifts simplifies the process as a single source for all things gift-search related. Our database is simple and effective. One page, one button, and endless results.